Mark Lemmon, Executive Vice Chairman, MENA Infrastructure is a panellist at our MENA Investment Exchange: Energy meeting in London on 29-30 September.
Mark is part of the ‘innovative finance’ session on day two of the meeting.
• Renewable energy development in the Middle East and North Africa.
• Changing patterns of gas supply for GTP projects including domestic production outlook and gas/LNG imports.
• Innovative financial structures, commercial returns, entry and exit strategies.
• Where the region stands in the climate debate.
• Who to work with in the diverse MENA area.
• Key markets, including, Algeria, Dubai, Egypt, GCC, Iran, Jordan, Morocco, Saudi Arabia.
• The region’s political exposure in a time of stress.
The agenda includes a Hardball roundtable on the afternoon of day two that will provide an open discussion of governance issues, personal and institutional politics, and the capacity of governments to deliver on projects.